WE HAVE THE IDEAS, RESOURCES AND EXPERTISE TO ACHIEVE YOUR OBJECTIVES
Getting ROI from partner contra funded programs is hard, measuring it is even harder. While you may have the budget to fund a program, you may not have the headcount to recruit additional people. What’s more, even if you can, who will manage them?
The Gorilla Solution
Gorilla solves the problem with our Managed Funded Professionals. We’ll provide you with the experienced, proven Managed Funded Professionals you need to meet your revenue objectives. We currently provide “funded heads” in the following areas:
Channel Account Managers
- Generates, maintains and delivers a pipeline of net-new partner led business and closed revenue.
- Manages the partnership strategy, planning and execution to achieve rapid and sustained revenue growth.
- Develops and maintains a business plan with managed partners.
Business Development Manager
- Stationed onsite at your partner.
- Delivers on your goals and objectives and drives your business goals working at the partner site.
- Manages the partnership strategy, planning, execution, quotes and opportunity pipeline.
- Acts as the in-house expert.
- Architects, manages and executes your channel program and promotions across the portfolio.
- Interacts with Channel Marketing to develop and execute integrated channel marketing plans.
- Pilots new routes to market.
- Drives cross-functional teams, both internally and externally, to design and execute channel programs.
- Works within the channel sales team to deliver “to and through” communications.
- Identifies opportunities for improvements across business, process and channel marketing.
The Gorilla Benefits
- We Get It. We understand your business, we know what you need and our Managed Funded Professionals hit the ground running.
- Clarity of Purpose. Your Managed Funded Professional is 100% focused, full time, on achieving your goals and objectives.
- Measured and Managed. Whether you need one or one hundred people, we manage the team and the metrics to ensure that your goals and objectives are met.