We help businesses achieve online success
It’s clear that mobile is not just a growing market, it’s a market to really dive into with smart phones such as Apple’s iPhone, BlackBerry, Android and Nokia now common place. The use of mobile devices such as the iPad and Android tablets are set to double this year and Google is already starting to report on higher click through rates for some mobile searches.
Mobile Websites in a Mobile World
There’s now an estimated 2.8 billion mobile devices in the world and smart phones are now outselling PC’s! We truly do live in a Mobile World and it is the reason that businesses now understand that a mobile website is a vital compliment to your desktop website and ensures your audience stays with you at all times.
Mobile websites are unique to Apps in that they do not rely on different operating systems in order to function correctly – therefore if you have one customer using Android and another using Apple’s operating system – they will both be able to access your information.
Your regular website might be hard or even impossible to use on mobile platforms. There is a very limited amount of screen space so the design of your website has to be responsive.
Mobile Search Engines
Did you know? Google has a separate index for mobile content. This index is fairly empty at the moment and your business could be the first in your region with mobile presence. If you’re not representing yourself on the mobile web, your competition will surely take up the opportunity.
Key benefits of Mobile Web:
- Enforced brand awareness
- New communications method via the world’s most personal technology
- New business and revenue possibilities
Please contact us today to discuss your mobile website requirements further.
Our offices are located in Banbury, Oxfordshire UK. We are based in the South East, not far from the Cotswolds and surrounded by the beautiful counties of Warwickshire, Gloucestershire, Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire.
Birmingham is 35 minutes away and local towns to Banbury include Oxford, Bicester, Witney, Kidlington, Henley, Haddenham , Thame, Ayelsbury, Buckingham, Milton Keynes, Southam, Towcester, Northampton, Royal Leamington Spa, Warwick, Coventry, Daventry, Rugby and Stratford.
Get in touch
What our clients say
- 8 digital have been a real game changing addition to my Hydration Business and I cannot recommend them highly enough. From turning thoughts and ideas into words and deeds in our fast growing world, I am really impressed that the 8 digital and watercoolerdirect.com team will be longstanding partners for the future. Any questions can be directed to me personally for clarification.
- 8 digital have been carrying out Search Engine Optimisation work on our website. The team have done a fantastic job in optimising our website, getting us to the top of Google in a matter of weeks. In doing this they have updated our social media platforms and write regular blogs for our blog. 8 digital take the effort out of social media allowing us to focus on our clients. The team at 8 digital are always willing to help whatever your problem may be, even if they don’t know the answer, they will find someone who does. We would, and have recommended them in a flash!
- We have worked with the 8 digital team since our company launch and I can honestly say they have been fantastic. We have found 8 digital a very valuable partnership, a team who work as hard as we do and one who I can genuinely recommend.
- We initially engaged 8 digital to help improve our website optimisation and to help us build our Social Media audiences. We have been very happy with the relationship which has helped us to manage a variety of social media outlets as well as looking at digital marketing formats we had not previously considered. As like many other businesses, we do not have the resources to do this in-house. We would recommend 8 digital to any business who need help understanding and managing the myriad of digital marketing and social media outlets that are available today.